Why Just Us Women Productions?
We work with social and public health enterprises to address identified needs by drawing on research, contemporary and traditional business models, best practices, and data along with participation and knowledge from clients, stakeholders, and partners. We build partnerships that help you reach your target audience, meet your goals, and thrive.Our Client List
Program Design, Development & Implementation
- focuses on advising and assisting you with using integrative approaches for developing new programs that improve health and well-being.
Strategic & Organizational Planning
- focuses on working with your social/public health enterprise to set priorities, focus energy and resources, respond to challenges, manage change, address funding and sustainability, and plan for the future.
Curriculum Design, Development & Implementation
- focuses on advising and assisting you with creating a planned sequence of learning experiences that may incorporate a client centered approach, adult learning theories, or interactive exercises, and promotes understanding of the subject matter leading to desired outcomes.
Maternal & Child Health Consulting
- focuses on the management and administration of maternal, infant, and child health initiatives.
- focuses on helping your business to improve maternal and child health while working towards increasing birth equity and reducing disparities.
Women's Health Education Consulting
- focuses on the management and administration of women’s health and well-being initiatives.
- keynotes, presentations, workshops, conferences, and moderator services.
- signature talks and customized content. Learn More.
Workshops & Training
- design and lead organizational workshops/training that address women’s well-being, healthy lifestyles, becoming a better public speaker, applying the life course theory, and improving maternal health. Learn More.